- Applicant must be a resident of Oklahoma.
- Applicant must have been a member of OKRID in good standing for at least three years.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of RID.
- Award recipient(s) will be determined by a majority vote of the Scholarship/Awards Committee members.
- The balance in the Scholarship Fund at the time of application will determine the amount of the award, and the amount of the award shall not exceed the fee for any one portion of the test. The total amount awarded cannot exceed the balance in the scholarship account.
- Award will be granted in the form of a voucher from OKRID to RID in the name of the recipient(s) for applying for certification testing.
- Recipient(s) will be selected annually based on the availability of funds. Award recipients must submit the test application and request for a testing date within one year of the award being granted. Failure to apply for and schedule a test within one year will render the voucher void.
- Applications are due no later than June 1, 2015.
- Failure to follow the above rules or to submit this appliationby the due date will render this application void.