1. Before you begin, make sure you have applied to WNMU as a undergraduate student. CLICK HERE T0 APPLY
2. Have you filed a Declaration of Major Form for the BSW Program? CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A BSW DECLARATION OF MAJOR FORM
3. Have you submitted your official transcripts to the WNMU's Admissions Office (P.O. Box 680 Silver City, NM 88062)? Your undergraduate school application can not be finalized without official transcripts, and you will not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid or the Lottery Schlorship.
Below is a checklist that you should help you gauge your progress toward completing this application. As you complete a section place a check mark in the appropriate box. Once you have completed all the sections, hit the Submit button at the bottom of the form. If you are unable to complete the application at one time, you will be able to save your work for up to 4 weeks and return to it later.
To Save Your Work And Return To Editing It Later, You Must Follow these Steps:
1. You must use the same computer, with the same web browser (MS Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) each time you reopen the application form.
2. When you are ready to take a break on the completing the form, just close the program.
3. When you reopen the form (same computer, same web browser), the information you entered before should autofill.
4. Wait until you are ready to send the completed application before you add any attachments. Attachments will be lost if you close the application and return to it, so just wait and add them just before you submit.
Please take some time to review the application before you begin the process. It can save you time in the long run.
An important piece of information - Anytime you see a red asterisk (*) it means that that is required information.