1. Students are limited to one successful Academic Fund application per fiscal year (May - April).
2. Only registered graduate students are eligible for this fund.
3. Students must provide receipts of all expenses claimed (copies or originals), a letter from the supervisor, and a written mission statement outlining the project undertaken and its relevance to the students’ degree programme before receiving funding.
4. This fund is meant for expenses of vocational skills development, such as educational programs or seminars, not involving remuneration and directly related to or necessary for a students’ research.
5. Awards are decided by the Funding Committee. Appeals may be submitted in writing to the Funding Committee. Funding allocations will expire and not be reissued six months after issue.
6. Students with a loan in default from the GSA Emergency Loan Fund are ineligible for funding.
Funding cheques must be picked up at the YUGSA Office.