1. Only students who have presented at conferences or chaired sessions are eligible for this award. Funding is awarded after the presentation date.
2. Students are limited to one successful Academic Fund application per fiscal year (May-‐April). 3. Only registered graduate students are eligible for this fund.
4. Students must provide receipts of all expenses claimed (copies or originals) and confirmation of conference presentation (a letter of acceptance or a copy of Conference program) before receiving funding.
5. Awards are decided by the Funding Committee. Appeals may be submitted in writing to the Funding Committee. Funding allocations will expire and not be reissued six months after issue.
6. Students with a loan in default from the GSA Emergency Loan Fund are ineligible for funding.
Please direct questions regarding funding to email@example.com
Funding cheques must be picked up at the YUGSA Office.