Section 52A10 of the Fraternity Laws requires that the Eminent Archon of each chapter prepare and submit an annual report on the state of the chapter by May 15. The annual report should capture information for the current academic year coming to a close. Forms are automatically directed to the Eminent Supreme Recorder and your Province Archon.
Each Eminent Archon, or other designated officer, should complete the following information. Please type in the available fields. You will not be able to save it and return to complete this document later.
If you have any questions about completing the Eminent Archon Report, please contact your Regional Director.
NOTE: You will need the information listed below in order to complete this report:
- List of current Chapter Officers
- Chapter Adviser Name and Contact Information
- Greek Adviser and Faculty Adviser name and email
- House Corporation President Contact Information (if applicable)
- House Director Contact Information (if applicable)
- Membership - Total Members, and Membership by Classification (Sr, Jr, So, Fr)
- Spring Cumulative Chapter GPA (if Spring GPA is not available by May 15, use the Fall
- Total Philanthropy Dollars Donated and Total Service Hours Performed
- At least one photo (more if you wish) that documents your chapter's activities through the past year.