• The maximum total contribution to an organization per fiscal year is $10,000.
(Fiscal year runs from May 1 - April 30)
• Charitable institutions, government institutions, civic organizations or other not-for-profit organizations are eligible to apply.
• Applications must be for special projects or needs. Applications for contributions to an organization’s general fund will not be accepted.
• Organizations need not be a member of Tri-County EMC to apply.
• The foundation reports all funded projects to the cooperative’s membership. By completing this application, you are giving your permission to have information about your project reported, with the understanding that specific information about individual recipients or other obviously confidential information will be protected.
• Except in cases of emergency, the foundation selects applications for funding once each quarter. For consideration during a quarter, applications must be received by the foundation by the first day of March, June, September and December.