Menifee Pony REFUND POLICY
Our league operates on money received from registration and our expenses are budgeted accordingly. Menifee Pony's refund policy is as follows:
- No refunds* after January 3 of the spring season, or August 8 of the fall season. The Board of Directors may review and approve a late request, but if approved it could be for any amount less than 100%, is entirely based on the discretion of the Board of Directors, some or all may be in the form of a credit towards future registration fees, and the approval and refund would take approximately four weeks to process.
- If refund request is received before dates listed above AND within 30 days of registration, refund will be for 100% of registration fees and is usually processed within days.
- Refund would only include registration fees. There is a payment processing fee (approximately $3 per payment) that is collected by our website hosting service and is not refundable.
- There is no minimum game guarantee. Games can be canceled due to weather and other circumstances. We do make every attempt to reschedule games, but it's not always possible.
- Refunds are not given in cases where a player was removed or suspended from games due to violations of league conduct rules.
* circumstances may allow us to be more flexible with our Refund Policy, but this often relies on us being able to replace the roster spot made available by your child, so it's important that you complete this form as early and accurately as possible once you're certain he/she won't be able to play with us this season.