Emergency Maintenance can include the following:
– a burst water service (please turn mains water off immediately if there is a water leak)
– a blocked/broken toilet system
– a serious roof leak
– a gas leak
– flooding or serious flood damage
– serious storm or fire damage
– any fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
– a dangerous electrical fault
– failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
– failure of essential service/appliance for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
Emergency After-Hours Maintenance
Afterhours is deemed to be before 9.00 am and after 5.30pm Monday to Friday, before 9.00 am and after 12.00 noon on Saturday, all day Sunday and all public holidays.
If an emergency maintenance fault, as per above, occurs after hours, please contact
1300 072 119
leave a message with your name, property address, and a brief description of the fault.
A member of our Property Management Department will contact you promptly.
If you do not follow this procedure, and organise a tradesman to attend without the consent of Wilson Property, you may be liable for the full cost of the repairs.