Please read carefully and indicate your agreement by signing the declaration.
1. I have read the Terms and Conditions for applying to be a HYPA Group Mentor
2. If selected, I am prepared to participate in the required activities and various stages of the program,including orientation, monthly trainings, HYPA workshops and parent involvement activities.
3. I have checked the application and it is to the best of my knowledge complete and factual, with all necessary attachments.
4. I have the adaptability, open-mindedness, awareness and maturity to handle the challenges of the HYPA Group Mentoring Program.
6. I am willing to sit an interview selection.
7. I understand that the mentor program involves spending at least 5 hours per month with matched mentee and their parents/caretakers. These mentoring relationships will last no longer than one year in duration.
8. I understand that I will be required to attend the mentor program orientation and at least two trainings sessions during the year.
9. I understand that my role with HYPA is to act as a Group Mentor and a representative of the Lawrence County Community Action Partnership.