1. Membership. Available to Native Americans and/or Indigenous youth 11 years old to 24 years of age, peer to peer leadership is powerful.
2. Stay Active. Attend general monthly sessionS meeting 12 times a year.
Two excused absences are acceptable, notify executives in advance.
Member bsences shall be reported to MSLYC Secretary by the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
Members participate in a minimum of two designated MSLYC events a month with MSLYC Peers. These events are announced at the general sessions or may be announced by Youth President at any given time.
3. Calendar Service Hours & Report to MSLYC. Members submit written record of monthly volunteer hours for educational, personal leadership development or community events to MSLYC Secretary on the Wednesday prior to the monthly meeting.
4. Share your Voice. Members are encouraged to engage in communication among peers and expand networks both in and outside the organization.
5. Get the Word Out. Members are encouraged to share social media platforms to promote MSLYC initiatives and information.
6. Teamwork. The Morning Star Leaders Youth Council peer to peer leadership, networking, and character building is powerful and life changing. Members work together, support one another, and stay postive while contributing to the well-being of other people.