WAIVERS ******General Policy******
1.DK9 Academy, LLC will endeavor to create as safe environment as possible for the training and boarding care of the dog(s) identified as (the dog), and will offer a safe, sound and responsible training, care and post-boarding training instructions.
2. Owner agrees, however, that all animals may exhibit unpredictable behaviors and that DK9 Academy will not be liable for the actions of the dog that are outside the control of DK9 Academy training
3. Owner agrees to allow random stool samples to insure safety of the kennel.
Owner agrees that the recommendation by DK9 Academy training of any product or service is NOT a guarantee of performance or Owner's satisfaction with that product or service.
4. DK9 Academy agrees to indemnify and hold Owner harmless from and against any claims of injury, expense, costs, loss of damages caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of DK9 Academy training while the dog is in sole custody, care and control of DK9 Academy training.
Owner acknowledges that DK9 Academy has bo control over the dog whenthe dog is not in the exclusive custody, care and control of DK9 Academy training.
5. Owner agrees to indemnify and hold DK9 Academy training harmless from and against all claims of injury, expense, costs, loss of damages caused by the actions of the Dog when the Dog is NOT in the sole custody, care and control of DK9 Academy training.
6. Owner fully understands the tools and techniques that are used to train and modify the behavior of their dog and agrees to the tools and techniques which include Prong Collar, Bark Collar, Remote Training Collar, Slip Lead, Pet Convincer, Muzzles, Flat Buckle Collar, Martingale Collar.
REFUND AND CLASS CHANGES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
****Payment and cancellation Policy****
Board and Train Payment Policy: Payment 100% in full at time of signing contract to book board and train program
Cancellation Policy: If the client chooses to NOT continue training after receiving approximately 50% of services, a refund WILL NOT be issued. If the trainer feels that the client will not listen to training advice or follow instructions, DePaul K9 Academy, LLC can at sole discretion, choose to cancel the training contract and issue a partial refund will be given Minus $500.00.
Private Lessons- You must notify DePaul K9 Academy, LLC in writing or by text within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment or you will be charged 1/2 of the session or program scheduled. If after the 24 hour period and have not notified DePaul K9 Academy by text or email there are NO REFUNDS. We can freeze the remaining sessions within a 4 week timeline until you have more time to commit to your Pup.
AGREEMENT TO HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I understand that attendance of a dog obedience training class is not without risk to myself, members of my family or guests who may attend, or my dog, because of some of the dogs to which I will be exposed may be difficult to control and may be the cause of injury even when handled with the greatest amount of care. Client understands a muzzle may be needed to prevent possible bite, if dog is deemed to have any type aggression problem or bite history.
I hereby waive and release DePaul K9 Academy / depaulk9academy.com hereinafter referred to as the "Training Organization", its employees, officers, members and agents from any and all liability of any nature, for injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of such damage or injury while attending any training session, or any other function, of the Training Organization, or while on the training grounds or the surrounding area thereto.
In consideration of and as inducement to the acceptance of my application for training membership by this Training Organization, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Training Organization, its employees, officers, members and agents from any and all claims, or claims by any member of any family or any other person accompanying me to any training session or function to the Training Organization, or while on the grounds or the surrounding area thereto as a result of any action by any dog, including my own.
Photo/Video Release (All Clients)
I hereby authorize, assign, release and grant to DePaul K9 Academy, LLC the right and permission to use, reproduce, distribute, and publish the photograph(s), film(s), videotape(s), audio and video recording(s), electronic representation(s) and/or sound recording(s) made of me and/or my dog(s) at any time during the training and/or boarding of my dog(s) by DePaul K9 Academy, LLC. without limitation at the discretion of DePaul K9 Academy, LLC and I specifically waive any right to any compensation I may have for any of the foregoing.
By hitting the SUBMIT button you fully understand the terms and conditons and agree to terms as stated in the contract.