FILE PREPARATION GUIDELINE
1. All files need to be submitted in one of the following digital formats (PDF, AI, EPS, JPG, TIF).
2. Use CMYK color mode.
3. No bleeds required. All ad spaces specified are also the final artwork sizes.
4. Outline all fonts and embed image(s), if any.
5. Provide all images in 300 dpi...minimum resolution.
6. Flatten artwork. No transparencies, please.
7. Do not include any unnecessary/unused object(s) with final artwork.
8. Spell check.
9. For additional information or to report an issue, please contact Project Restore at (213) 978-0283.