This form is for items needing repair work only.
Items must be clean, if they do not meet my standard of clean I will notifiy you immediatley so you can make a desisscion on how to proceed.
The pricing listed are base estimates. The actual cost to fix your item will most likely differ. The purpose of the fee chart below is to have a general idea of cost.
All quotes are free
On this form you are able to load images so I can give you a more accuate quote but please note fee could change once I have blanket in hand to visually inspect item. Once I receive a form I will look at any images and contact you via text or email. If no images are loaded then I contact you to acknowledge form submission.
Basic Repair Fees:
- Rips in outer shell start at $10. Fee will be based on complexity of repair. ie, replace missing materials.
- Liner patches start at $10 and will be based on size and complexity of repair.
- Restiching busted seams, re-attach straps start at $10, based on size and complexity.
- Replacing surcingle straps and hardware $30
- Chest strap repairs start at $15