Membership Delegate Nomination Form
Candidates are nominated from the floor at the election. You may nominate yourself or another member. A potential candidate must meet the following criteria:
When answering the questions below, please consider the Responsibilities, Qualifications and Position Description listed in the Girl Scouts of North East Ohio Membership Delegate Nomination Packet.
Code of Conduct
As part of my responsibilities as a Membership Delegate and as a GSNEO Volunteer:
In turn, the organization will be responsible to me to:
If the candidate is under the age of 18, permission must be obtained from her parent or guardian before having her name considered for election. If elected, the parent/guardian acknowledges that this position requires travel and agrees to assist the candidate in fulfilling the responsibilties of the position as described in the Membership Delegate Position Description, Expectations & Code of Conduct Agreement.
We value girls’ honest feedback, and would like to let you know that we will be asking your daughter to share her opinions of this program with us.
The following statements describe our policies around privacy and the use of collected information and data. These policies comply with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
(1) Your daughter’s answers will be for internal purposes only.
(2) These and future surveys exist to help GSNEO understand program and policy effectiveness
(3) Your daughter’s decision to participate as a delegate and in future surveys is completely voluntary. She does not have to participate if she does not wish to do so.
(4) Your daughter’s decision to participate or not will not affect her standing in her Girl Scout sponsored program, and she will still be able to participate fully in all program activities.
(5) If your daughter decides to participate, she can still choose not to answer any questions she does not want to answer, and may stop participation at any point.