By completing this application, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Please make sure your application is complete – all phone names and phone numbers provided
2. Once received your application will be logged and you will receive a "Thank You" page. If you do not receive this page the application was not submitted and you should check for errors or missing data.
3. Please be sure to call your vet and give permission to speak to us
4. Please call your personal references and let them know we will be calling
5. If you have pets vaccinated at someplace other than your vet please tell us and provide the documentation of the vaccinations
6. If you purchase your preventatives from someplace other than your vet please tell us where and be prepared to provide receipts.
NOTE: Heartworm prevention requires a veterinarian perscription or to be purchsed from a vet. Please do not say your dog is on heartworm prevention if you do not do one of the above.
7. If you have any questions about your application please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We will respond in 24 to 48 hours - you will be contacted via text message initially,
The adoption fee is $450.00. This covers spay/neuter, microchip, vaccines, vet and fecal exams, and preventatives while in our care.
A $25.00 deposit will be required (either for a pre-approval or for a specific dog) for your application to be processed. This $25.00 will be applied to the overall adoption fee of $450.00. When you are called for your interview you will be asked for the deposit. If you do not wish to provide a deposit we will not process your application. This step is necessary to ensure our volunteer time is spent on applications that are serious about adopting.