I wish to enter this year's Concours d'Elégance and confirm I have read and understood the 'Obligations of Entry' listed below.
1. Vehicles must be delivered no later than the afternoon of Wednesday 31st August.
2. Vehicles must be removed on Saturday 3rd September between 6pm and 10pm. Vehicles must not be removed before 6pm on Saturday 3rd September.
3. Vehicles accepted into the Concours must be on perfect working condition and must participate in the Concours Parade and Awards Presentation.
4. Vehicles will be inspected by the Jury on Thursday 1st September. Entrants must be positioned next to their vehicles during inspection by the jury. If you are not able to do so, please nominate a representative to present your vehicle during the Jury inspection. Vehicles, entrants or representatives absent from the Jury inspection will be automatically excluded from the Awards process and selection.
5. Vehicles must not display stickers, emblems (apart from club emblems), other events, sponsor's logos or any general advertising which could have a commercial purpose.
6. In the event that two or more vehicles receive the same points, the Chief Judge will consult with the Jury but he retains the right to make the final decision.