I wish to enter this year's Concours d'Elégance and confirm I have read and understood the 'Obligations of Entry' listed below.
1. Motorbikes must be delivered no later than 4pm on Wednesday 30th August.
2. Motorbikes must be removed on, but not before, Friday 1st September between 6;30pm and 8pm.
3. Motorbikes accepted into the Concours must be in perfect working condition and must participate in the Concours Parade and Awards Presentation.
4. Motorbikes will be inspected by the Jury on Thursday 31st August. Entrants must be positioned next to their vehicles during inspection by the jury. If you are not able to do so, please nominate a representative to present your vehicle during the Jury inspection. Entrants or representatives absent from the Jury inspection will be automatically excluded from the Awards process and selection.
5. Motorbikes must not display stickers, emblems (apart from club emblems), other events, sponsor's logos or any general advertising which could have a commercial purpose.
6. In the event that two or more motorbikes receive the same points, the Chief Judge will consult with the Jury but he retains the right to make the final decision.
7. Motorbike entry fee of £50 (incl vat) must be paid upon your vehicle being accepted into the 2017 Chubb Insurance Concours d'Elégance.
Entry fee includes:
Two tickets to Salon Privé (31st August)