WAIVERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. DePaul K9 Academy will endeavor to create as safe environment as possible for the training/boarding care of the dog(s) identified as (the dog), and will offer a safe, sound and responsible training, care and post-boarding training instructions.
2. Owner agrees, however, that all animals may exhibit unpredictable behaviors and that DePaul K9 Academy will not be liable for the actions of the dog that are outside the control of DePaul K9 Academy training
3. Owner agrees that the recommendation by DePaul K9 Academy training of any product or service is NOT a guarantee of performance or Owner's satisfaction with that product or service. Owner(s)understands the training is not guaranteed when not in the prescence of DePaul K9 Academy Training. The follow-up and instruction must be done daily by the owner to ensure the re-inforcement of the work and techniques used to train the dog when dog was with trainer. Owner undertsands fully the dog may revert back to old behaviors, if owners do not change the energy and behaviors of themselves at home.
4. DePaul K9 Academy agrees to indemnify and hold Owner harmless from and against any claims of injury, expense, costs, loss of damages caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of DePaul K9 Academy training while the dog is in sole custody, care and control of DePaul K9 Academy training.
5. Owner fully understands the tools and techniques used to train/modify the behavior of their dog and agrees to the tools/ techniques which include leash, prong collar, bark collar, remote training collar, slip lead, Pet Convincer, muzzles, flat buckle collar, gentle lead, martingale collar.
****Payment and cancellation Policy****
Payment Policy: Payment Policy: Payment 100% in full at time of scheduling contract for private training or your board and train.
1.If your dog has been put on the schedule for the one or two week board and train program and you need to cancel due to unforseen circunstances we need to be notified of the cancellation within 72 hours.
2.If you have not notified us you will be responsible for 1/2 of the consultation rate, 1/2 of the amount of the one week program or 1/2 of the two week board and train.
3. If we are notified of the cancellation refunds are not given, but we will freeze the sessions till we can reschedule your training.
4. If the client chooses to NOT continue training after receiving approximately 50% of services, a refund WILL NOT be issued.
5. If the trainer feels that the client will not listen to training advice or follow instructions, Depaul K9 Academy,LLC can at sole discretion, choose to cancel the training contract and issue a partial refund will be given minus $500.00.
AGREEMENT TO HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I understand that attendance of a dog obedience training class is not without risk to myself, members of my family or guests who may attend, or my dog, because of some of the dogs to which I will be exposed may be difficult to control and may be the cause of injury even when handled with the greatest amount of care. Client understands a muzzle may be needed to prevent possible bite, if dog is deemed to have any type aggression problem or bite history.
I hereby waive and release Carol DePaul, DePaul K9 Academy hereinafter referred to as the "Training Organization", its employees, officers, members and agents from any and all liability of any nature, for injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of such damage or injury while attending any training session, or any other function, of the Training Organization, or while on the training grounds or the surrounding area thereto.
In consideration of and as inducement to the acceptance of my application for training membership by this Training Organization, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Training Organization, its employees, officers, members and agents from any and all claims, or claims by any member of any family or any other person accompanying me to any training session or function to the Training Organization, or while on the grounds or the surrounding area thereto as a result of any action by any dog, including my own.
Photos/Video Release (All Clients)I hereby assign, grant and authorize DePaul K9 Academy the right and permission to use, reproduce and distribute, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast and publish the photograph(s), film(s), videotape(s), audio and video recording(s), electronic representations(s) and/or sound recording(s) made of me and /or my dog(s) at any time during the training and/or boarding of my dog(s) by DePaul K9 Academy. I specifically waive any right to any compensation I may have for any of the foregoing.
By the clicking on the SUBMIT button you have, read and understand the terms and conditions stated in such contract.