Thank you so much for your interest in interning with Because Justice Matters! The following items must be submitted before your application can be processed.
1. Online application form. If you would prefer to fill out a PDF rather than electronic application, please e-mail email@example.com.
2. Please upload a recent photo of yourself where required on the application form.
3. Confidential references. Two confidential reference forms will be e-mailed to you to forward on to your references upon completion of your initial online application. The forms should be forwarded onto the following: 1) Pastor [Other options include: spiritual mentor, small group leader, etc.] 2) Employer or Teacher. Their confidential references will be e-mailed to BJM's volunteer coordinator.
4. Background check. Upon completion of the initial application, you will be e-mailed a link to perform a background check online. It does not take long and the confidential results will be given to our volunteer coordinator. Please do not fill out more than once.
5. Processing fees. The processing fees include the cost for the background check as well as administration fees.
Thank you so much for your support of Because Justice Matters. If you have any questions throughout the application process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.