Terms & Agreement
Program enrollees understand and agree that:
(1) Recorded class sessions are private and proprietary information of the American School of Symptometry.
(2) "Forwarding" or otherwise sharing the class or oral exam recordings will result in a non-refundable program termination and further possible action.
(3) ASoS is not liable for any technical difficulties caused/experienced by the student, the technology provider or any platform.
(4) Six-month program graduates are NOT qualified to diagnose or treat anyone. Refer to the program benefits outlined above.
(5) As the enrollee, I am responsible for promptly downloading the file when it is sent to my provided email address.
(6) As an enrollee, if I do not download the audio file within the allotted timeframe, I will pay a $15.00 fee to receive a duplicate audio file.
(7) My name may be removed from the course roster (deactivated) for non-payment. Upon payment verification by staff, my file will be re-activated or added back to the course roster.