Recommendations: 887-Sacred Ceremonies and Celebrations is highly recommended for those who plan to act as Celebrants for Sacred Ceremony and Celebrations such as Marriages, Memorials and other key markers in life.
Applicants must accept the following Statement of Faith:
1. We believe that the religious faiths of the world share many universal ideals, such as the Golden Rule, that are essential to establishing Justice, Peace and Love in the World;
2. We believe that the health of the body and mind have integral spiritual components and that holiness is derived through the balance of Body, Mind and Spirit;
3. We believe in a personal soul that survives physical death;
4. We believe that God is in everything;
5. We believe that all persons have a responsibility to take care of themselves, of the Earth, and to do no harm to each other or the Earth; and
6. We believe in Love, Compassion, and Honor that we may heal ourselves, the Earth and each other.
Members and Ordained Ministers of the Church are encouraged to follow their own core religious and noetic* beliefs, using the tenants of this Church as a Ministry to provide avenues for the comprehensive integration and understanding of Spirituality and Health within all Faiths.