THE RANCH AT LITTLE HILLS RULES & POLICIES: The Ranch at Little Hills is dedicated
to maintaining the highest quality of service for you and your guests. These policies
help preserve the natural beauty of The Ranch at Little Hills and they protect your
health and safety.
You are responsible for notifying your vendors, members of your bridal party, immediate family members, and guests of the following rules and policies:
1. Vendors, bridal party, or family members may not arrive before your scheduled
2. Motorized Vehicle Restrictions:
a. No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed to drive into the park
between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:30 pm.
b. Only vehicles owned by DJs, band members, florists, bakers/dessert
vendors, photographers, photo booth technicians, officiants, and other
vendors may drive in to drop off equipment, flowers, cake, etc. prior to set up. Written, advance notice is required for all vehicles driving into
the park before 4:30 pm.
c. All vehicles owned by bridal party, family members, and guests must
park in the front parking lot and are not allowed to park inside the park.
Vehicles are NEVER allowed in the park between the hours of 10:00 am
and 4:30 pm.
** Exceptions can be made for vehicles being used to transport
disabled persons to your ceremony location
3. Music and Amplified Music Restrictions:
a. Amplified sound/music used at the Pergola Deck during wedding
ceremonies is restricted to a distance of 75 fee
b. Amplified sound/music used at the Oak Knoll Reception Area is restricted
to a distance of 200 feet.
Amplified music is allowed, but cannot be so loud that is can be heard
by our surrounding neighbors. If your music is too loud, we will request
that it be turned down to a level that is acceptable in the above
guidelines. We reserve the right to terminate your music without notice
if it continues to be too loud.
c. Amplified music cannot be played after 10:00 pm.
4. Do not use any tape, tacks, nails, staples, or wire while fastening flower
arrangements or other decorations onto the Pergola Deck, since the wood
surface can be damaged.
5. When taking pictures on the grounds or surrounding areas please do not stand
in or walk through the flowerbeds. We ask the same courtesy of your photographer.
6. Due to the organic and wildlife preserve status of The Ranch at Little Hills you
may not use rice, birdseed, seeds, or release birds or butterflies in the park.
7. Due to the fire danger, we request the following:
No tiki torches.
- No sparklers.
- No fireworks.
- No open flames (enclosed candles are allowed).
Unity Candles used inside the Pergola Deck are allowed;
otherwise open flames of any kind are prohibited.
8. No weapons (i.e. knives, guns, swords or sabers, etc.) of any kind are allowed
in the park.
9. No dogs, birds, or other animals may be brought into the park.
10. We reserve the right to remove any guest for displaying inappropriate behavior
or for interfering with The Ranch at Little Hills employees.
11. During your event you are responsible, and will be subjected to charges after
your event, for any theft or damage made by you or your guests to any
equipment and/or property of The Ranch at Little Hills.
12. Arrangements for rental items may be made through The Ranch at Little Hills.
13. The Ranch at Little Hills is not responsible for any lost or damaged rental items
and any fees incurred by the rental company for these reasons will be charged
14. The Ranch at Little Hills is not responsible for any personal items left behind
after your event.
15. The Ranch at Little Hills cannot allow any glassware, such as wine or
champagne glasses, or alcohol of any kind to be distributed as favors unless
they are in an enclosed container so your guests will not use/consume them
during your reception. Candle favors must also be in a bag/box so guests will
not light candles, as we do not allow open flames.
16. We reserve the right to end alcohol service and/or the event at any time if for
any reason we feel that the behavior or alcohol consumption is getting out of
control. The safety of your guests and our employees is our top priority.
17. Urban Park Concessionaires dba The Ranch at Little Hills shall be excused from performance during the time and to the extent that Urban Park Concessionaires dba The Ranch at Little Hills is prevented from performing in the customary manner by acts of God, fire, strikes, picketing, inability to obtain supplies or other unavoidable causes.
18. Planning Meetings: In order for our staff to create the best event for you and the planning process to go as efficiently as possible, please cooperate with planning meeting materials needed and their deadlines.
For clarification or questions regarding the details and planning of your event, please
contact our Wedding Director at 925-837-8158.