FEEL CONFIDENT IN YOUR OVERALL IMAGE
Whether it's Personal or Business!
*SE HABLA ESPAÑOL*
Copyright © 2018. Len Melekard LLC. All rights reserved
For the past few years, we have helped individuals and business owners develop a solid foundation and various strategies to be successful and meet a wide variety of goals.
Through years of experience and creativity, we work to improve your confidence, business sales, marketing efforts, productivity, organization, company culture, and much more.
Whether you are looking for effective ways to gain confidence when speaking amongst a large crowd, or implement a plan of action for your business and brand's awareness, we are here to help.
We view your trust within us as an opportunity to make you and / or your business more efficient, well-structured, and profitable.
We provide a variety of personal and business-related services to equip you with tools to be successful.
Our mission is to enhance your overall image, whether personal or business, while providing successful and effective strategies for implementation.
Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (366 days when it's Leap year) .. we are always here to help you!
We are anxious to hear from you -- you can reach us by phone, E-mail, or by utilizing the form below. Someone from our staff will contact you as soon as possible.
Before or at the time of collecting any personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies.We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and Conditions
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Len Melekard, LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: I. Modify or copy the materials; II. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); III. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Len Melekard, LLC's web site; IV. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or V. Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Len Melekard, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Len Melekard, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Len Melekard, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Len Melekard, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Len Melekard, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Len Melekard, LLC's Internet site, even if Len Melekard, LLC or a Len Melekard, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Performance of ServicesWe will provide information which will include reasonable details, at a minimum, about the services and fees charged, in performing our services. All services must be paid for upfront, in order for our services to be provided. Moreover, the Customer must provide us with all information on which services they are looking for and what, in detail, they are looking to have accomplished by utilizing Len Melekard, LLC's services. Len Melekard, LLC and Customer agree to cooperate in good faith to achieve satisfactory completion of the services in a timely and professional manner.
In addition to any and all fees, Customer will pay Len Melekard, LLC for fees that are not already included within the provided services -- such as expenses for certain travel, lodging, communication, shipping charges, and any out-of pocket expenses that may be incurred in connection with providing our services (“expenses”). Any unpaid fees or expenses that were not covered in services that were provided (such as additional time spent) will become overdue 30 days after payment is required pursuant to this Agreement and be subject to a 1.5% late fee for each month of delayed payment (with each such 1.5% late fees attaching to such unpaid amounts at the first day of each 30 days’ time increments beginning on the first day that such amounts become overdue).
6. Advertising and Blog DisclosureFor direct questions regarding our advertised partners or any company we advertise, please contact them directly. We accept different forms of payments for advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions.Our company may be compensated to provide details and information on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though our company receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, our blog posts does not necessarily cater to personal experiences, personal opinions, findings, or personal beliefs on those products, services, websites, and various other topics. The information expressed on our blog are informative information collected regarding the products, services, websites, and various other topics. Thus, any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made in our blog. That content, advertising space, or posts may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
7. Refund/Return PolicyAll sales are final. No refunds -- company credit towards next (or future) purchase may apply.
8. RevisionsThe materials appearing on Len Melekard, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Len Melekard, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or current. Len Melekard, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of Len Melekard's services which may change from time to time, in Len Melekard, LLC's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the services to you at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. 9. Links Len Melekard, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link may not imply endorsement by Len Melekard, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Lena MelekardFounder of Len Melekard™
Lena Melekard, Founder of Len Melekard™, has more than 10 years of corporate experience, educating, and inspiring many people around the world. Prior to creating Len Melekard™, Lena served seven years in the United States Air Force, while obtaining an Associate’s Degree in Information Management and a double major Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and Entrepreneurship. However, Lena constantly strives to further her education, as she went on to obtain a Master's Degree in Merchandising and Retail Management.
Lena started her Consulting company because she has always had a true passion for helping people and businesses succeed. Lena believes the way individuals dress, communicate, and present themselves to the public are imperative and all relevant to how their overall image is portrayed. Consequently, she wanted to ensure that she had the ability to reach out to as many people as possible, in order to guide men and women in projecting the best and most effective image possible. With an outstanding military background and experience, Lena has in-depth knowledge of professionalism, self-discipline, and overall business management / analyzation skills. So, whether it is enhancing the image of an individual or enhancing the way an organization conducts business, Lena has the passion and drive for it.
Lena enjoys being a Business Consultant / Analyst because it allows her to be an inspiration and meet many people with different personalities and different stories. For Lena, the most important factor about her job is: “You become an individual’s personal confidant while providing them with guidance that will allow them to be successful and build confidence."