BUY THOSE THAT BUY US(TM)
Best Practices Essay Survey
Due March 1, 2018
In an effort for continuous process improvement, the BUY THOSE THAT BUY US(TM) Working Group, reviewed and evaluated the essay questions associated with Part 1 from last year. We examined responses, as well as which types of questions received the most support. Our aim is to help organizations highlight and define supplier diversity practices that are impactful to our community, as well as achieve real results with D/FW MSDC certified MBEs.
Based upon input from the Council’s Buying Entity Partners, we have reduced the number of questions to 3. You are asked to respond to at least one of the three questions about your best practices relative to minority business inclusion. Please provide specific examples rather than philosophical and/or theoretical explanations. (Think RFP Response!)
1. Make sure your answer responds to the question.
2. Limit response to 300 words (about two short paragraphs)
3. Be as specific and quantitative as possible. Provide name(s) of D/FW MSDC MBE firms that have benefited from the initiative.
4. Is there something specific within your answer that can be adopted by others?
4. You may use bulleted format and/or complete sentences.
5. Submit your response by March 1, 2018.
A panel of MBEs (former and current MBEIC Chairs) will review your responses and determine the “Best-in-Class” practices and results. Best practices that are innovative and forward thinking with specific examples of real results are acknowledged at the D/FW MSDC Annual BTTBU(TM) Recognition Breakfast.