BUY THOSE THAT BUY US(TM)
Best Practices Essay Survey
It is time to start working on your Best Practices Essay for Buy Those That Buy US(TM). The BTTBU(TM) initiative focuses on results and the processes that help achieve results in the supplier diversity field. Provide a narrative, for up to three of the seven essay questions, summarizing the best practices that helped you achieve your spending results. A panel of MBEs will review your responses and determine the “Best-in-Class” practices and results. Best practices that are innovative and forward thinking with specific examples of real results are acknowledged at the D/FW MSDC Annual BTTBU(TM) Recognition Breakfast.
Please respond at least one (1) question below and not more than three (3) questions from the overall questions. Explain how your firm has excelled in minority-owned business inclusion and engagement with your 2016 Supplier Diversity Program. Please provide specific examples rather than philosophical and/or theoretical explanations.
1. Make sure your answer responds to the question.
2. Limit response to 300 words (about two short paragraphs)
3. Be as specific and quantitative as possible. Provide name(s) of D/FW MSDC MBE firms that have benefited from the initiative.
4. Is there something specific within your answer that can be adopted by others?
4. You may use bulleted format and/or complete sentences.
5. Submit your response by February 17, 2017.