AMERICAN WORKING MALINOIS ASSOCIATION
APPLICATION FOR NON FCI / AKC AWDF SCOREBOOK
and AWMA WORKING PRIVILEGE LISTING (“WPL”)
The AWMA Working Privilege Listing (“WPL”) addresses dogs which may not have FCI / AKC registration due to papers being withheld by the breeder, lost by the owner, or instances where a dog may have been surrendered, abandoned or rescued from a shelter. The AWMA respects the many contributions of working unregistered Malinois and wishes to recognize and identify such dogs as Belgian Malinois. Dog eligibility is contingent upon review of this application and included materials. If approved, the scorebook will list the breed of dog as Belgian Malinois and a designation of AWMA WPL, UKC, UKC ILP, or AKC ILP.
Please follow all instructions, as incorrect or incomplete application packages will result in processing delays.
ALL applications MUST include:
• Permanent identification via tattoo or microchip.
• AWMA member number or "pending" for new members
• Non-refundable application fee.
ALSO include one the following:
• Proof of any alternate registration limited to UKC, UKC Limited Privilege, or AKC Indefinite Listing Privilege if available.
• Photo review of 2 photographs, frontal face view and full body profile.