- SCWSDAO is an official chapter of WSDAC (Western Style Dressage Association of Canada) and
operates under the official WSDAC rulebook. Please refer to the WSDAC website for a full copy of
- SCWSDAO requires all members maintain a current Equine Liability Policy. Members will be required to show proof of a valid Equine Liability membership at all shows
when paying for entry fees to be eligible to show that day.
- Riders must hold a current SCWSDAO membership to be eligible to compete in SCWSDAO shows.
SDA approved helmets are mandatory at all SCWSDAO events.
-Welfare of the horse: every horse shall be treated with dignity and respect; any action that is
deemed cruel, abusive or inhumane shall be reported to the SCWSDAO board.
- No alcohol or illegal substances.
- No profanity.
- All shows will have a deadline date of entry specified on the entry form. SCWSDAO will accept
changes/cancellations of entries up to the deadline date of entry. Please note that after the
deadline date of entry members will be responsible to remit payment for entries regardless of
changes/cancellations made after the deadline date of entry. Members must remit payment for
fees owing to SCWSDAO to be considered a member in good standing. Members with outstanding
amounts owing to SCWSDAO will not be allowed to show until amounts are settled.
- These rules are subject to change at the discretion of the board.