OPEN BOARD MEMBER POSITIONS
1.) Student Board Member ($150 stipend/month*)
- Any undergraduate or graduate student at UH Manoa in good academic standing paying the student activity and program fee
- Cannot serve in any executive capacity of any other Chartered Student Organization
2.) Faculty/APT Board Member
- Any Faculty or Administrative, Professional, Technical (APT) staff member at UH Manoa
3.) Alternate Board Member (Student and Faculty/APT)
Eligibility: Same as above for respective alternate positions.
- Alternate Student Board Members may receive a stipend of up to $50/month (some conditions may apply).
- Alternate board members will have the same duties as voting members, but will serve in a non- voting capacity. Alternate members who are in attendance at a Board meeting may be seated as voting members for that meeting in substitution for absent voting members. In the event of a vacancy, alternates shall be eligible for seating as voting members and shall complete the term of office for the respective vacated positions.
Duties of Board Members
Review and make recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Students on the allocation of the student fee
Meet with grant-seeking organizations during funding hearings
Plan, execute, and/or attend general meetings, information sessions, workshops, and events
Serve on committees as appointed by the Chairperson of the SAPFB
We are looking for:
Who are self-motivated and dedicated to complete projects
With an interest in serving the UH Manoa student population
Have well-developed leadership and communication skills
Please have your resume/CV ready,
application will take aprox. 30 min to complete.