I agree that I will fulfill the following contractual terms. If I am unable or unwilling to fulfill the following contractual terms, or if the animal is found sick and has not been to the vet, or if any information on this application is found to be untruthful or misleading in any way, THE ANIMAL WILL BE TAKEN FROM ME AT FERAL FELINE FRIENDS OF EAST TENNESSEE'S DISCRETION.
1. I agree that the adopted pet will receive the necessary health care treatments, vaccinations and tests recommended by the veterinarian on the schedule prescribed by the veterinarian, and I understand that ANY AND ALL TREATMENTS ARE MY FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY; however, the distemper vaccine, rabies vaccine (if old enough), feline leukemia (FeLV) & feline aids (FIV) testing, flea treatment, dewormings, and spay or neuter are included in the adoption fee.
2. I understand that Feral Feline Friends cannot guarantee the animal's age, health, behavior, breed, or temperament.
3. I agree to feed the animal appropriate food daily and to provide fresh, clean drinking water at all times.
4. I agree to have the animal vaccinated for feline distemper and rabies on a schedule determined by my veterinarian for the rest of his/her life.
5. I agree to keep the adopted cat/kitten indoors at all times.
6. I agree to let Feral Feline Friends visit or call at any reasonable time to ensure that the animal is receiving proper care.
7. If for any reason I cannot keep or care properly for this cat, I will return it to Feral Feline Friends. Adoption fees will be returned for returns that occur within 30 days of adoption.
8. I agree NOT to have the adopted cat(s) declawed.
If you have any questions, please call Debbie at 865-300-6873.
ADOPTED CATS ARE REQUIRED TO LEAVE ADOPTION CENTER IN AN ACCEPTABLE CARRIER.