ROOM RESERVATION POLICIES
Room preferences are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on official Church needs. If this circumstance should arise, efforts will be made to assign alternative space, if available.
- ALL REQUESTS MUST BE APPROVED THROUGH THE CHURCH OFFICE. Big Bethel Ministries This form goes to Ed Jones who serves as Facilities Manager. Any follow-up should go through him.
- Reservations for meeting or rehearsals will not be scheduled during worship or funeral services, bible study or other churchwide meetings/events.
- Please ensure that you have allowed for sufficient "early access" time and have adequate help to take down decorations and clean up after your event.
- If you move the furniture in a room, please return the room to order.
- If there is a large spill or something in the room gets damaged during your event, please notify the church office or an officer of the church immediately. Any damages are the responsibility of the person, ministry or organization reserving the room.