The following rules are necessary for a safe, enjoyable and effective camp. They will be enforced. Failure to comply with these rules could result in dismissal from camp.
1. Everyone is required to follow the camp schedule. This includes all classes, services, recreation and other activities.
2. No one is permitted to leave camp without the permission of the Camp Director.
3. The use of tobacco, drugs, or alcohol is prohibited.
4. Each camper is responsible for taking care of any camp equipment and facilities. Any breakage or destruction of camp property caused intentionally or by carelessness or rough play must be reported and paid for by the camper(s) involved.
5. Only emergency telephone calls will be permitted and these must go through the Camp Director.
6. MP3 Players, cell phones, tablets, iPads, laptops, and all other electronic devices are prohibited and should be left at home.
7. Any conduct or activity out of harmony with the Camp Program will be dealt with accordingly. No PDA (Public Display of Affection)
8. We prefer that no camper drive themselves to camp but if this is the case, they will not be permitted to leave the campgrounds under any circumstance. They will be asked to turn in their keys to the camp director upon arrival at camp and will receive their keys back on check out that Friday.
9. All counselors, and campers who are over 18, must complete the background check form.
10. No medication (Tylenol, aspirin etc.) will be administered to camper unless written authorization from parent/guardian is made to the camp director.