1. Applications for this award must be submitted online, (including all required documentation), by the due date.
2. Each applicant must submit with this application a seven (7) semester transcript demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4 point scale.
3. A letter is also needed from the student's guidance counselor stating their eligibility for graduation. If the above mentioned transcript does not have the student's seven semester attendance on it, then the attendance should be included in the letter from his/her counselor or in one of the other formats listed here
4. One (1) letter of recommendation must be submitted with this application.
5. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
6. Applicants must have displayed sound personal traits and leadership qualities in school, work, and outside activities. Additionally, financial need will be considered.
7. Although not required, preference will be given to applicants who have attended GAVC for two years, who have demonstrated good attendance during their high school career and those involved in GAVC student organization activities.