The Club pontoons and Balcony are provided for the benefit of all Members and Visitors to the Club.
- All users of the pontoons are to have booked prior to visit/use - except members loading/unloading or between races.
- All users are to moor in a manner that allows maximum use by other club members/visitors.
- Boats should not be moored alongside in winds that are forecast to exceed Force 4.
- No boats in excess of 30 feet overall length shall moor alongside.
- Pontoons are for short-term stays, defined as a maximum of 2 high tides.
- Owners of boats on the pontoon should stay within the vicinity of the club.
- Vessels are to be properly secured with adequate fender protection.
- Rafting of vessels depends on type and weather conditions (actual and forecast), and should be agreed with DQSC prior to arrival.
- The timber supporting piles for the Balcony and Pontoons are not to be used to lean vessels against or to be tied to.
When a visit has been confirmed Visitors will be advised of any specific requirements that may affect their visit i.e. conflicting events, galley and bar availability etc.