Greg Malatesta Scholarship
is designed to provide financial assistance to those students enrolled in a Business Associate degree program offered in the Academic Division of studies. These funds are stipulated for students with no other means of financial assistance. Students may qualify for up to $1,000 per academic semester for one academic year.
1. Complete application online
2. Provide documentation of financial need. This can include
a. Bank Statement and income verification
b. Documentation of inability to obtain other financial assistance, letter of ineligibility.
3. Two letters of reference from persons outside of student"s family:
a. Program Instructors
c. High School Teachers
d. Other Professionals
4. Letter of acceptance and/or verification of enrollment at Coahoma Community College.
5. The funds should be used for books, tuition, uniforms, and other fees incorporated into program.
6. Maintain a 3.0 GPA in all core subjects; the instructor can, based on his/her evaluation of the student"s ability, professionalism, and work ethics recommend funding for students with a 2.5 GPA in the core subjects.