Terms of Agreement
1. All board members have read and agree to the terms outlined in the “Individual” Agreement.
2. We will maintain a full and functional board of directors at all times to include but not limited to
President, Vice President, and Treasurer.
3. We will keep our chapter active in the ASI community via web communications (IE: Facebook, ASI
4. We will hold regular meets for our chapter.
5. We will participate in events (IE: car shows.)
6. We will invite quality businesses to join ASI as a sponsor.
7. We will pay club dues and or donations in a timely manner. We understand that it is our
responsibility to contact ASI for any reason we can not pay these dues and or donations and we desire
to receive aid or a dispensation.
8. ASI is a not for profit organization and none of our dues will be used to fund non club related
expenses. These expenses include but are not limited to advertising, website maintenance, entry fees for
car shows, and events. No funds will be dispersed for personal use. This agreement shall solely and
exclusive determine our rights and privileges and responsibilities to ASI and no oral or other written
statement shall be binding upon us.
9. We understand that all chapters of ASI are the sole and exclusive property of ASI. This pertains to
the duration of our involvement with the ASI community. Should we decide to discontinue our
affiliation with ASI, all agreements will be void and all rights and property shall be returned to the
original club or chapter. (This clause is required in order for ASI to maintain it's listing as the parent
legal entity of said club.)
10. As a chapter of ASI, you will still be required to maintain your personal club board of directors.
However, positions will be created for the ASI board of directors for representatives from your chapter
in order to represent your personal clubs best interests.
11. As a chapter of ASI, The structure of chapter operations is as you see fit. The chapter will be held
accountable for all day to day club responsibilities. Should disciplinary actions be required, ASI will
only intervene if it harms ASI image or Legal standing.
12. Pertaining to any events held as a chapter, you are requested to notify an ASI board member before
the event takes place to ensure ASI involvement to help with club promotion. ASI permission is not
required to hold events. Chapters are required to turn in monthly reports on club events and activities.
(This is so ASI can report events to IRS which is required for ASI to maintain its Not for profit status.)
13. We are an open community and will not discriminate against anyone on the bases of race, ethnicity,
nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or political affiliation.
14. We are a community for all car enthusiasts and will not discriminate against anyone on the bases of
their vehicle or level of knowledge and experience in working with cars.
15. We will not condone or participate in any ILLEGAL acts as a member of ASI.
All of the information that we have provided is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. If at any
time we choose to terminate this agreement by stepping from our positions on the board of directors of
our chapter or by leaving AS we understand that it is our responsibility to contact ASI and name an
interim or permanent successor who has read and agreed to the terms of this position. we will be
responsible for all duties of this position until the interim or permanent successor is in place. ASI
reserves the right to change or terminate this agreement at anytime, and we will be notified within 5
business days of any change. This contract is affective immediately.
All parties are 18 years or older and are able to enter into a legal contract with out the consent of a
guardian. (If any parties are under the age of 18, the signature of a legal guardian is required.)