CVBA - Coach Questionnaire
What age level would you like to coach?
1. Provide details highlighting your coaching experience, and training?
2. Tell us about your coaching philosophy?
3. Describe your ability to motivate/teach players?
4. What is your philosophy towards playing time for an entire team of players? How would you address it with individuals and/or parents?
5. How committed would you be to the team. Please tell us about any "other" priorities that might interfere with your ability to coach the team?
6. Is winning important to you? And is this how you measure success?
7. If a player misses a game or a practice what are the repercussions. Family events, illness, school work, or injuries?
8, Do you have any first aid training?
9. What is your availability during a season. How many days per week are you willing to give to practice/games?
10. Unfortunately, parent criticism of volunteer coaches is all too common in our society. Are you prepared for the potential of parent criticism (complaints) and how would you approach these situations?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your willingness to dedicate your time and service to our CV baseball community! The information you submit into this form is confidential and will get shared between the HS Coach and only a few of the CVBA board members. A decision on who's coaching will get made after the 1/20/18 tryout date. If you have any additional comments, please enter them here and press the submit button.
Should be Empty: