Please read and sign the following:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In Consideration of the acceptance of my application for attendance or participation for any purpose at Call of the Wild Reactive Dog Camp, herein referred to as "Camp," and defined as a dog and handler recreation camp open to various people with dogs of all types, and people without dogs, EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED, herein referred to as "Camper" and his or her personal representatives, UNDERSTANDS,, ACKOWLEDGES, and AGREES that, because attendance or participation at Camp are not without risk to Camper's self, family and guests, property, or dog, and because of the very nature of such an environment for reasons including the fact that some of the dogs to which Campers will be exposed may be difficult to control and may be the cause of loss, damage or injury, even when handled with great care, and because even friendly, playful dogs with a high level of training are subject to the unpredictability of animals and events in such a varied environment, Call of the Wild Reactive Dog Camp cannot and does not assume responsibility for any aspect of the safety of persons, dogs or property, and the Camper's attendance or participation in Camp is done voluntarily based on the Camper's own assessment of his or her ability and all facilities and conditions, and assuming full responsibility for any and all risk at all times upon entering and while in or around Camp premises for whatever purpose, and: HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND AGREES NOT TO SUE Caroline Spark, LLC, City Dog Country Dog, Call of the Wild Reactive Dog Camp, Synergy Behavior Solutions, its owners, operators, promoters, sponsors, instructors, the owners and lessees of the premises used for Camp, and for each of them, their officers, directors, employees and agents, and for the purposes herein referred to as 'RELEASEES," from all liability of any type to each Camper Undersigned, her or his personal representatives, assignees and heirs for any and all claims or demands therefore on account of any and all loss, damage, injury or death, which Camper's, family, guests, property or dog may suffer, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees, the direct or indirect result of the actions of any dog, including Camper's own, or from any cause whatsoever while the Undersigned Camper is in or about the Camp premises for any reason and/or competing, officiating, observing, assisting, teaching, working for or for any purpose participating in any manner in Camp activities; and HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES, their assignees, successors and estates, and each of them for any and all loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or cost of whatever type they may incur due to the presence of the Undersigned Camper or the Undersigned's dog in or about Camp premises for any reason, or any way competing, assisting, officiating, observing, teaching or working for, or for any purpose participating in any manner in Camp activities, and whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or from any cause, whatsoever; and HEREBY AGREES TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE UNDERSIGNED CAMPER'S DOG, giving Camp full payment for any and all such damage to the on or off site premises, immediately upon request; and HEREBY AGREES THAT THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERENED AND CONSTRUED according to the laws of the STATE OF OREGON, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State, and that if any portion of the Agreement is held to be invalid, it is agreed that the remainder shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect and that any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the action or alleged negligence of the Releasees shall be litigated in the courts of Oregon.
Each of the undersigned Campers, further understands, acknowledges and agrees that, with respect to the attendance or participation in Camp of the Camper and/or his or her dog: Camp officials have the right to take whatever action they determine in their sole discretion, individually or collectively, to be appropriate and necessary whether in the best interests, as they determine, of the individual persons or dogs, or of the Camp and/or its attendees or participants as a whole, including, refusing entry to or participation in any Camp activity of whatever type, or immediate, outright, permanent expulsion from all Camp premises and activities, without refund.
Each of the Undersigned further certifies, for himself or herself, that the following statements are true and correct, and that she or he further understands that they were also relied upon by Releasees in granting permission to attend and participate in Camp:
1. Camper is eighteen (18) or more years of age, or is at the age of majority under the laws of the state in which he or she is domiciled.
2. Camper affirms that the dog(s) he or she is bringing to Camp have not been exposed to contagious diseases, such as rabies, within 30 days prior to entering the grounds and that the dog(s) is/are in good physical condition.
3. The control of each dog is, at all times, the sole responsibility of the person who brought the dog to Camp
4. Camper agrees to follow all Camp rules at all times while on Camp premises or surrounding areas for any reason whatsoever.
5. Camper has read all written materials provided for his or her benefit.
6. Camper agrees to attend any Orientation and Safety sessions before participating in any camp activity.
7. If Camper is asked to leave or leaves voluntarily, Camper understands that Camper is not entitled to any form of refund and Camper will not ask for one.
8. No oral representations, statements or inducements from or by Releasees apart from this written Agreement have been made.
9. Camper has kept the extra copy of this Agreement which has been provided.
10. Camper irrevocably consents to and authorizes the use and reproduction by Call of the Wild Reactive Dog Camp, or anyone authorized by them, of any and all photographs and video footage which they have taken of me and/or my pet, and/or my child, during Call of the Wild Reactive Dog Camp activities, for any purpose whatsoever without my name, without compensation to me, and without further inspection by me. All negatives and positives shall be the property of Call of the Wild Reactive Camp solely and completely.