* No glass
* No dogs
* No outside firewood
* No roam-vending (unless approved by festival management)
* Your business and your actions must meet all local, state, and federal laws
* You are responsible for providing your own electrical cords and accessories that meet electrical code
~ Please bring, at minimum, 100ft cord.
* You must have current car insurance since you will be driving your vending vehicle within the festival
~ Proof of insurance must be provided along with this application
~ You must have Liability Insurance Coverage with a minimum policy of $1,000,000 and provide an insurance certificate listing Big Wu Family Reunion, Blue Ribbon Pines, and MJG Productions as additional insured
* You must provide your Food Distributor License from the Minnesota Department of Health along with this application
~ You are required to display your vending license at all times
* All menus must be pre-approved. No items may be sold that are not listed on the pre-approved menu
Liability Waiver: by signing this agreement, the vendor assumes all responsibility in or around the vending booth and relieves Big Wu Family Reunion, Blue Ribbon Pines, MJG Productions, and all affiliates of all liabilities. You are responsible for all costs in the case of legal action, be it a patron - the city - and/or Blue Ribbon Pines, against you or us because of your business' actions. If for any reason Big Wu Family Reunion, Blue Ribbon Pines, MJG Productions, or any affiliates is required to obtain legal counsel, attend court, or face the city for your actions, you will be liable for any and all costs incurred without limit (lawer/legal fees, court costs, travel, etc.).