Policy for Use of VICTORY CHRISTIAN CHURCH Facilities
Our facilities are a multi-purpose tool for ministry and outreach to meet the needs of VICTORY CHRISTIAN CHURCH and minister to our community. The following policy and procedures explain the priority usage concerning building use:
1. The first purpose and priority of our building is for ministry and to serve the church body as a whole. Church-wide activities will always be given top priority in building use. In some cases such activities may bump previously scheduled events to another area of the building or, in rare occasions, even to another date. Events will not be scheduled during Saturday evening or Sunday morning worship times.
2. Our second scheduling priority will be the regular ongoing activities of the church’s recognized ministry groups (youth, choirs, recreation, etc.)
3. Church members may schedule rooms for birthday parties, anniversary gatherings, etc. However, rooms may not be scheduled for parties to sell items (candles, pampered chef, etc.) See our Fund Raising Policy.
4. Fees must be paid at the time of the reservation.The building may be used by Qualified Groups when an active church member is present at all times and staffing for assistance and security is available. In rare times of community emergency special circumstances will be addressed.
5. All requests for scheduling must be made on this form and must be approved by office scheduling. Forms may be attained by contacting the church office or on-line at victorycc.life.
Facilities Use Guidelines
1. All activities should be out of the building by 10:00 p.m. Special arrangements should be made if your activity needs to go later. The assistance/security person is responsible for lock-up. No events are allowed during service times.
2. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SET-UP AND TEARDOWN OF YOUR EVENT. Tables and chairs should not be moved from one room to another without prior approval indicated on this form.
3. No alcoholic beverages, smoking, or use of any tobacco products is permitted in the building or on the grounds.
4. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CLEAN-UP AFTER YOUR SCHEDULED EVENT.
5. Tables and counters should be wiped down.
6. Floors vacuumed or swept.
7. Trashed picked up and put in trashcans. Trash bags should be taken out to the dumpster. A dumpster key is located in the kitchen. Be aware of leaking trash bags.
8. Utensils cleaned and properly stored.
9. If you are using the kitchen, you will need to secure a Kitchen Guideline Policy and pay a $25 kitchen usage fee.
10. If you are using the gym, you will need to secure a Gym Usage Guideline.
11. Any non-church event scheduled after office hours or weekends will incur a $15 per hour charge to cover security personnel. This fee must be paid to the office during office hours.
DO NOT ASSUME YOUR EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM THE OFFICE