The FIIRM Client Assessment rates your level of financial functionality and helps to identify opportunities for improvement.
Last two digits of phone number
Living with Significant Other or Spouse
On the Way
Number of Minor Children
1. Are you primarily responsible for or provide assistance with financial matters within (select all that apply)
a. Your Household
b. A relative's household or affairs
c. A friend's household or affairs
d. Any combination of A,B & C
2. Which option best describes the dynamics of financial responsibilities within your household?
a. I am solely or primarily responsible
b. Split responsibilities 50/50
c. All finances are managed seperately
d. Spouse/partner/family member handles most of the bill paying, account maintenance and financial affairs organizing
3. Which option best describes the level of awareness your dependents/significant other or close family have regarding your financial matters? Can someone easily step in and pay the bills or manage the accounts that you are primarily responsible for?
a. Someone can easily take over if something happens to me
b. Someone is reasonably familiar with financial processes and information
c. Someone is vaguely familiar with financial processes and information
d. Everyone is clueless / I'm irreplaceable
4. How organized is your current financial and other critical information?
a. Very well organized (you can easily locate documents)
b. Moderately organized (you can find what you need with little effort)
c. Poorly organized (you are always searching for documents)
5. How do you maintain your digital asset information (passwords) and location of personal documents?
a. Virtual Wallet/Cloud Based System
b. Paper Filing system
c. Password Manager
d. Safety Deposit Box
e. In a box/drawer/plastic bag
6. What is the percentage of business handled digitally versus manually?
a. ≥ 90% - Automatic deductions, prefer mobile apps or online accounts (greater than 20 accounts)
b. ≥ 75% - Primarily pay bills online, multiple online accounts including social media (~ 15 accounts)
c. ~ 50% - Pay some bills online, maintain minimal online accounts (less than 10 accounts)
d. ≤ 25% - Primarily pay via check or money order, very few online accounts
7. Are you sure that all beneficiary information is completed and up-to-date for all your accounts?
8. Do you have a completed budget?
9. Have you a pulled your credit report within the last 6- 12 months?
10. Do you have an existing will or other estate related documents completed?
11. Do you currently work with any of the following? (select all that apply)
a. Financial Advisor
b. Insurance Agent
c. Estate Attorney
d. Tax Accountant/ CPA
e. None of the above
12. Would you be committed to making sure your playbook is updated at least every two years?
13. Describe your level of comfort with providing sensitive information required to complete your playbook?
a. Extremely comfortable
b. Moderately comfortable
d. Extremely uncomfortable
14. What would have to occur for you to describe the Financial Face Down Program as successful? (select all that apply)
a. I am functionally able to manage the infrastructure of my digital and personal assets
b. Another individual/my family has clear guidance on the state of my personal and financial affairs
c. I can use this information for insurance, estate and financial planning purposes
d. My personal documents are organized and easily accessible
e. I feel confident that stress within my family will be greatly reduced if a major life event occurs
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Papua New Guinea
Republic of the Congo
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
Tristan da Cunha
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
British Virgin Islands
Isle of Man
US Virgin Islands
Wallis and Futuna
By participating in this assessment, you acknowledge that, this does not create a client relationship/agreement between you and THE FIIRM APPROACH, LLC (The FIIRM), unless The FIIRM has received full payment for services prior to completion of the assessment. The information obtained from this assessment will be for discussion purposes throughout the service experience with The FIIRM and you acknowledge that submission of this assessment does not mandate additional work to be performed by The FIIRM should you choose to not to engage any additional services. The preliminary guidance, if any, provided as a result of the assessment is based on an abbreviated examination of the minimal facts given, not the comprehensive analysis The FIIRM conducts when working with individual clients. Therefore, guidance provided during our initial assessment and subsequent sessions is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional advice or directives from licensed financial, legal or other professionals. The FIIRM cannot guarantee the outcome of following the guidance provided and statements about the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. Following the guidance provided is at your own risk and you are strongly encouraged to engage the services of licensed financial, legal or other professionals to provide additional insight on particular issues or questions before taking specific action. You acknowledge and understand the disclaimer referenced above by means of inserting initials/signature below or electronic submission of this document.
I have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer as listed above
Should be Empty: