FPCB Safe Church Training Course and Quiz
Watch the short video above (about 15 minutes) and complete the form and quiz.
By signing below I certify that I have watched the training video and read the policy. I understand the expectations and duties and will perform them to the best of my ability. *
Answer the questions below and then press "Submit." You must get 100% correct before you can continue.
• When must all Safe Church paperwork be on file, including clearances, for an adult volunteer who is working with children, youth or adults with developmental disabilities?
Before volunteer service begins
Two weeks after volunteer service begins
When it is convenient for the volunteer
• What is the minimum number of Safe Church approved adults that should be present at an event? *
• What should you do if someone tells you they've been abused?
Get to the bottom of things personally
Tell them to let you know if it happens again
Make an immediate report to ChildLine
• If you made a report to ChildLine due to a Safe Church incident, whom should you then notifiy? *
The parent/leader who is suspected of abuse
The program director or a pastor at church
All adult volunteers working with children and youth
• What are some common scenarios where volunteers may forget to follow the Safe Church Policy? *
Setting up a meeting via social media
Driving children/youth to or from an event
A child/youth requests a one-on-one conversation
All of the above
• How many months must a volunteer be active in worship or programs at FPCB before being allowed to volunteer with children/youth? *
• You're planning an off-site event. What must you do beforehand? *
Secure a written Parental Consent and Hold Harmless Form for each participant
Secure medical release information for each participant
Choose seating arrangements so drivers aren't alone with participants
All of the above.
• What's the earliest someone under the age of 18 can be dropped off and maximum time before they must be picked up from an on-site event? *
You still have at least one quiz question unanswered or answered incorrectly. When you have correctly answered every question you will be able to submit your quiz and complete the training.
Should be Empty: