Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation
, 7th Edition
1. Please indicate if you are an
2. Please indicate your credentials
Respiratory Care Practitioner
3. Have you previously taken an NRP course?
4. Please use the scale below to rate the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 7th Edition, on the qualities listed.
The textbook was well written.
The textbook effectively communicates the principles of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
The resuscitation flow diagram is easy to use.
Information follows a logical sequence from lesson to lesson.
The textbook adequately prepares a health care worker to participate in a neonatal resuscitation.
The case scenarios at the beginning of each lesson are useful.
The illustrations are useful.
The Performance Checklists match the course content.
The textbook is attractive and well designed.
The color photos throughout the text are useful.
The overall design of the textbook supports independent learning.
The practice activities aid in the learning process.
5. Did you use the performance checklists to study or practice the correct sequence of interventions?
6. What aspects or features of the textbook enhanced your learning?
7. How could the textbook be improved?
8. Where do you currently reside?
Should be Empty: