1. Chapters may nominate their members for the Notable Networker Award. (Blue Badge)**
2. The nominated member must:
A. Have significantly contributed to the growth of your chapter.
B. Have significantly contributed to the success of your chapter.
C. Demonstrated the "Givers Gain" philosophy on a consistent basis.
3. The membership must not be in a probation or late status at the time of application or approval.
4. Any member may begin the nomination process and give this form to the chapter President to continue the formal nomination process.
5. The Chapter President must fill out the information below and verify that the entire Leadership Team and Membership Committee are nominating the member for this award.
6. Once your Executive Director approves this award, the badge will be mailed to the Director Consultant who will present it at their next rotation visit.
7. This award is worthy of a photo and a press release!
**This award is separate and distinct from the monthly Chapter Notable Networker certificates.