What is Ready for Work?
New Hope Community Service's Ready for Work Training is a free program designed to help young people successfully enter the workforce; whether that's for your very first time, or to improve your employment opportunities!
Funded by the Queensland Government, our goal is help you become equipped to build a career, not just find a job. We want to help you discover your skills and talents, and learn how you can build your very own future!
We also aim to build your skills in a range of essential areas, to not just get you the job you want, but to also improve every area of your life!
Here's some of the areas you can expect to grow in;
· Discover your personal skills and talents, and careers you'll enjoy!
· Cover Letter & Resume Writing
· Professional Interview Skills
· A FREE First Aid & CPR Certificate
· Personal Development, eg Goal Setting, Mindset and more!
Its our personal mission to help you take a step into your future today!
You're between the ages of 15 and 24 years old
You're currently not receiving Australian Government employment services or assistance
* People who have been receiving payments for greater than 6 months are eligible to apply provided the other eligibity is met as well.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility, please contact us on 07 4639 1777 or email@example.com, and we can help you out!