Read the following IMPORTANT information if requesting transportation from an address other than home:
Consistent bus stops are necessary for the safety of students. Students are not allowed to make changes regarding pick-up or delivery stops.
Example: riding a school bus to a friend"s house.
Special transportation arrangements are considered for students in Childcare. A student may be:
1. picked up at the home, attend school and delivered to Childcare;
2. picked up at the Childcare, attend school and delivered to the home; or
3. picked up at the Childcare, attend school and delivered to Childcare.
Transportation arrangements can be made under the following conditions:
1. May only select ONE morning (AM) and ONE afternoon (PM) address for your transportation needs.
2. Both addresses are within the attendance area of the school.
3. Both addresses are greater than .80-mile transportation minimum for elementary students.
4. Both address are outside the 1 mile limit of home to school for students in grades 6-8.