Responsibilities of Renter
1. GASOLINE IS CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY - Vehicle must be returned at the same level as it was rented or $5 a gallon will be charged until it's filled to the level at which it was rented.
2. UNAUTHORIZED DRIVERS - This vehicle cannot be driven by any person other than the Renter listed above
3. IN CASE OF ACCIDENT - You may be held responsible for all damages if you fail to provide a police report within 15 days
4. D.W.I. - I assume all responsibility if I or anyone else is cited or convicted of driving under the influence of drugs or drunken driving.
5. ALL PARKING TICKETS/TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS - Are the responsibility of the renter
6. CLEANING/DEODORIZING - Renter will be charged if vehicle is returned excessively dirty or with unpleasant odors.
7. LOW CLEARANCE - Renter is fully responsible for all damage resulting from low clearance and it is not covered by PDW.