I understand that:
1. I am in no way obligated to perform any volunteer services;
2. The information I provided may be used to conduct a background check, to include driving records, criminal background, and other records required by local, state, or federal law for volunteers working with you and/or adults;
3. That volunteer working directly with client is require a 40 hours Domestic Violence Training. I shall not undertake such activities without the required training.
4. That my volunteer services will not lead to a paid position.
5. That all volunteer positions require an interview and Livescan Fingerprinting and pervious results will not be accepted.
6. That while the MMC earnestly tries to make assignments compatible with individual interests and talents, MMC is not able to accept all applicants.
7. Only fully completed applications will be considered.
Any information given in the above application (and hereafter) will be held strictly confidential by the Marjaree Mason Center. Any information you give that is found to be false or misleading will be grounds for disallowing your membership, whether or not you should otherwise be eligible for acceptance.