CONFIDENTIALITY OF OUR PROGRAM TRAINING, MATERIAL & ASSIGNMENTS:
- A big part of our program’s philosophy concerns ethical business practices, having healthy business boundaries and learning about business laws, proprietary information and/or copy written materials, (music, photos, video etc.) As such, you as the participant agree that you will NOT copy, share or re-teach our material or assignments as it is an infringement of our proprietary information. This means that you may not share any of our program teachings, theory, assignments etc., (in part or whole) including (but not limited to) our module teachings, roadmap, methodologies, theory, recordings, assignments or ideas/knowledge from your Instructor with any other party such as peers, mastermind groups or online forums etc.
- You as the participant understand you may not allow others to attend, view or observe any portion of this program or sessions (including recordings) if that person is not a registered Participant or otherwise agreed-upon participant by Global Alignment (i.e. in the case of a business partnership). This applies both to the period that you are involved in any of our Programs onward. It is understood that a breach of these terms may result in immediate disqualification from our programs and/or legal action.
- When participating in other forums or groups that involve collaboration in building a private practice, instead of sharing the content of our program, we simply ask that you refer your colleagues to us so that they may learn the “how to” of building a private practice. That way they glean the experiential benefits of participating in the complete program first hand, honouring our efforts to keep our confidential programs intact.
- NON-COMPETE: If it is your vision to work within our very specific and specialized niche (teaching business skills to Mental Health or Wellness Professionals), this non-compete clause excludes you from participating in our Private Practice Business Program. If you are unsure if this applies to you, you are required to speak with your Instructor prior to registering.
- REFERRALS- As a thank you for paying it forward, any referral that results in a participant signing up for any of our programs, we’d be thrilled to offer you a free, 45-minute business training session credit.
- REFERRALS - If you introduce the Company to a group/organization that asks that we host a one-time event for its mental health & wellness professional membership, we will award you a 2 ¼ hour (2 hrs 15 mins) complimentary business training credit as a thank you. (i.e. a webinar or speaking engagement. Applies only if becoming a member of the organization is not a requirement.)
- If you as a participant would like to review your business training files for your own reasons, you may do so by scheduling a session time to review the file together. Participant files are property of Global Alignment and may not be copied or transferred to another business Instructor, counsellor or supervisor, due to the proprietary information within a file.
- We understand the nature of the work with your Instructor is often personal and confidential. Please know that the personal details discussed are not shared with other Global Alignment team members. Those personal life details are kept confidential and are locked away in your file. However, other team members will have access to your contact information for the purposes of their function within our business alone.
- For example, our billing coordinator will have access to your email and contact information so they may send you invoices or call you as needed. Our Guru team may need to know you are away on holiday or are working through an issue or decision with me, before you can proceed with pending projects. Our accountant may see which programs you have signed up for and which dates. All shared information is specific to the nature of how a business functions and unrelated to what is confidentially sealed in your personal file.
- Beyond our ability to function as a team within this business, we only release personal information about our work together with your written permission, or in the unlikely event that we are required to do so by a court order. There are some situations in which we may be legally obligated to breach your confidentiality in order to protect others from harm. These include:
- Information indicating a child/elderly/disabled person’s (including your Instructor or GA team members) life or health is at risk, the appropriate agency must be informed;
- If a participant is an imminent risk to him/herself or makes threats of violence against another person, we are required to take protective actions.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & SUPERVISION HOURS FOR ASSOCIATIONS:
More and more mental health and wellness licensing bodies/associations approve Global Alignment’s Business Programs as a means for their members to fulfill their annual requirements of:
- Counselling Practice hours and /or;
- Continued Education hours
CONTINUED EDUCATION HOURS – Many associations verify that business training is a legitimate means of accumulating continued education hours. Each has their own protocol about how these hours can be accumulated, recorded and submitted. Some ask their members to keep track of and submit a summary of their continued education hours for the year, with no proof required from the provider (Global Alignment). Other associations require proof of hours earned along with specific dates incurred.
If letters of verification are required, we ask that you track and submit your own hours and dates you incurred those hours and we will put that information on our letterhead and sign off as an official document that you can submit. We will require 1) your association's name, your full name, your association number and your summary of hours and dates all sent to us in an email request, in order to complete this request. Please allow 3 working days.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS:
- You as the participant are responsible for individually evaluating all information provided to you and making your own appropriate decisions independently. The maximum aggregate liability of any of the Company and/or Consultants (which includes Instructors and Expert Guru Consultants) howsoever arising, including but not limited to: default, breach, negligence and indemnity obligations – shall be limited to an amount equal to the registration fees you paid.
- You as the Participant understand that we DO NOT work with individuals who have pending custody or lawsuits, accident/injury insurance claims (such as ICBC, Worksafe). If while already working with us, an event occurs that results in a legal, work, accident or insurance claim of any nature, we should be informed immediately and discussed prior to your next session.
- Being a Global company, we conduct business around the world. If you are in another country or jurisdiction and a dispute should arise between the participant and Global Alignment, it should be understood that it is solely the laws of the municipality, province and country where Global Alignment Group Inc. is registered that will be utilized to resolve any and all disputes, claims or legal issues. It is agreed that the laws of other regions, jurisdictions or countries will not apply.
- The qualifications of all of our team members are specific to the country of Canada and the province of BC. You as the participant understand that we do not make any representations about what our qualifications or designations mean in your particular jurisdiction.
- If at any time, you as a participant wish to express a concern or complaint regarding our business processes or policies, social media presence or the conduct or ethics of our consulting team, or Instructors, please email Global Alignment's Owner, Cindi Williams at email@example.com. We will do our utmost to ensure an immediate inquiry and resolution of any issue.
- From time to time, there may be occasional policy or rate changes within our Programs. In such cases, one month's notice is given to existing participants, proactively outlining any changes.
For your convenience, this terms document will be emailed to you upon acceptance and submission of this form. Please keep it for your records.