Organizational Needs Assessment - Diversity, Gender and Generations at Work
The Organizational Needs Assessment will help determine whether skills gaps are affecting your organization's performance and identify which skills may require upgrading. Read each statement carefully. Indicate whether you agree or disagree with each statement. Make sure your responses relate to your organization. Once complete, an Essential Skills advisor will help interpret your scores and identify your organizational learning needs.
Name of Organization:
Needs Assessment Completed by:
Position Within Organization:
Contact E-mail Address:
Date Picker Icon
1. Our employees treat people of diverse backgrounds fairly.
2. Senior management models and articulates its commitment to workplace inclusiveness and harmony through its actions and communications.
3. Our employees are required to set developmental goals regarding workplace inclusivity.
4. The business case for workplace inclusiveness and harmony is clearly articulated and communicated within our organization.
5. We have training programs to help employees improve their ability to communicate and work on teams with members of different backgrounds.
6. Our employees show respect for others' rights and ideas.
7. Our employees understand and adapt to workplace culture.
8. Our team leads and line managers model and communicate inclusive practices and expectations to employees.
9. We have adapted programs and activities to reflect cultural differences.
10. We have established diversity and inclusion policies and procedures that include expected behaviours.
11. We can easily describe the cultural differences, norms and values of diverse communities in our area.
Should be Empty: