Choose from one of our popular packages. Prices are guidelines only and do not guarantee the final cost of your job.
Restore your broken or underperforming gun to it's former glory, or in some cases better than before.
Get aftermarket parts or accessories fitted to your gun.
Full Gearbox Service
A full service will benefit almost every AEG gearbox available.
We clean and tune all of your internals increasing the reliability and efficiency of your AEG's system thus increasing performance and lifespan.
The majority of gearboxes can be serviced within 2 hours which is included in the standard plan, any time after that will be charged at a rate of £25 per hour.
The service includes the following parts:
1 x Sorbothane Pad - to absorb shock
1 x new O-ring for your piston head to improve air seal
Any shims needed to correctly shim your gears.
What gets done:
- Barrel & hop unit stripped down and cleaned
- stripping down the gearbox and deep cleaning the components
- Radiusing the front of the gearbox to increase the lifespan of your gearbox shell
- Sealing the cylinder and cylinder head to prevent air loss
- Correcting the angle of engagement to increase the lifespan of your piston
- Re-shimming the gears correctly
- Re-greasing the gearbox correctly
- Checking and re-insulating any wires that are damaged
- Checking motor height and making any adjustments
While working on your AEG we will inform you if we find any potential issues with your internals and contact you with possible solutions.
Main Spring Change
We have all wanted to squeeze that little extra power out of our AEG, with our spring change service we will pick a spring tailored to get your AEG shooting exactly where you want it.
We guarantee your FPS will not be over your desired limit when the work is complete.
This service will include one spring specifically picked for your desired limit and any shims required to fine tune your AEG's final FPS.
While working on your AEG we will inform you if we find any potential issueswith your internals we will contact you with possible solutions and await your response.
BTC MOSFET Installation
We will install your BTC MOSFET into any compatible AEG/NGRS to the highest standard possible.
Any modifications that are required to complete the installation ie. front wiring and re-shimming to ensure the the MOSFET unit functions as intended.
This service does NOT include any BTC products.
- Fitting of the MOSFET trigger boards
- Re-shimming the gears to interact correctly with the unit's sensors
- Re-routing the wiring to desired location
- Full programming of the user's desired settings
- Testing each function to ensure the unit is operating correctly
- Installation of connectors of the customer's choice
While working on your AEG we will inform you if we find any potential issues with your internals we will contact you with possible solutions and await your response.
Wide Bore Installation
Wide bore barrels are a brilliant way to increase your accuracy and consistency but can result in a bit of loss in your FPS.
With our Wide Bore installation service we take all of that away by installing the wide bore barrel and changing your spring to one that is tailored to get you the same or your desired FPS.
The Firefly NAMAZU Flat hop is advised for the best results but is an optional extra.
- Fitting of one Orga Magnus wide bore barrel to match your barrel length
- Fitting a Firefly NAMAZU flat hop nub (If Required)
- Air sealing your hop bucking to ensure there is no additional power loss
- Fitting a tailored spring to give you your desired FPS
The delivery address will be supplied with your estimate/quote.
A technician will arrange drop off or collection when we send your estimate/quote.