REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING VISA
For updated information please visit your nearest Nigeria Embassy/Consulate
Evidence of sufficient fund for the duration of the visit or proof of other satisfactory arrangements for your support while in Nigeria.The Visa Officer may request other information from the applicants if deemed necessary. Applicants may be requested to come or may be invited for an interview as and when necessary.
Valid passport (at least 6 months validity)
One recent passport size photograph.
A copy of round-trip air ticket or Airline Itinerary
Letter of invitation accepting immigration responsibility or evidence of financial support while in Nigeria from individual Nigerians or Nigerian organizations.
Applicants for transit visas must submit copies of their onward air tickets and visas to their final destinations.
Tourist must submit copies of their certified hotel reservation or booking printout.
For Visiting Visas, applications should be accompanied with the following:
1. Valid Passport (at least 6 months to expiration)
2. Completed Application form
3. One recent passport photograph
4. A photo copy of roundtrip ticket or flight itinerary.
5. Letter of invitation, accepting immigration responsibility or evidence of financial support from individual Nigerians or Nigerian organizations.
6. Children must submit copies of their birth certificates showing names of their two parents
7. Children of Nigerian parents must submit copies of the first 5 pages of both of their parent’s Nigerian passport and a letter of consent signed by both parents.
8. Resident aliens inviting friends must submit copies of their Resident Permits and the first three pages of their passports.
9. Aliens married to Nigerians or invited by Nigerians must submit copies of their Host’s or spouses passports and letters accepting immigration responsibilities.
10. Copies of the data pages from host passport.
Visas for Minors
Birth certificate reflecting names of both parents.
Copies of the data page of both parents passport.
Letter of consent signed by both parents.
ONE passport front-faced photograph of each child.
Click here to read more........