What's in it for you?
Not only are you part of the most sought after senior team and the only team based program in the PNW, but you also have access to exclusives that regular SBP Seniors don't. This is truly about you forming connections with other individuals and something that is more than just senior photos.
- Access to exclusive group photoshoots.
- Opportunity to go on destination photoshoots in the PNW and across the nation.
- Vlog of your senior session!
- The official SBP Senior team t-shirt that only SBP Senior Team receive!
- Custom iPhone App with your group session photos!
- Be considered for the cover of the 2022 SBP Senior Magazine and be the face of Sean Brown Productions.
- Earn cash and SBP Senior Team exclusives like bonus shoots.
- Priority scheduling to make sure you get the perfect senior session date (that means we're not shooting in the rain!)
- The application must be completed by October 27th at 11:59PM.
- Represent Sean Brown Productions exclusively
- Be in the graduating Class of 2021
- Schedule and attend your parent/senior meeting (if accepted)!
Frequently Asked Questions!
+ Does the Senior Team cost anything? Being on the Senior Team doesn't cost anything itself, but you do have to have me as your senior photographer to be on the Senior Team. I do offer a variety of collections to accomodate a range of budgets for my seniors.
+ When will I know if I'm selected for the next round? I do my best to notify applicants within one week of the application closing!
+ How long should my application be? It depends on the question! Answer it fully as best as you think, but short answers usually don't allow me to get to know you as well and may hinder your application. :)
+ Are there extensions to the application? Based on the timeline, I am unable to grant extensions to the Senior Team application. If you think you'll need a lot of time doing this, I recommend starting early!
+ How many individuals are on the team? It varies from year to year! I try to take as many individuals as possible, but also try and keep it so that the final team is small enough that everyone gets to know each other and form those close connections with one another!